Sunday, February 28, 2010

Begin With the End In Mind

Begin with the End in Mind - Visualize where you want to be. Think of the “Vision” - Creative Visualization

I included this as part of a previous post about long & short term goals, but I feel the message is so important that it needs to stand on its own.

“He who spends time adorning himself knows he is going to a dance”. ~Kenyan Saying

Preparation is the key to securing your future. Are you adorning yourself? You should be, because there’s a dance awaiting you. The dance is the future that you were destined to live. Start adorning yourself. Invest in personal growth. Read books that will prepare you for the future. Develop yourself into the kind of person who will shine on the dance floor when destiny finally says, “Here’s your chance”. Get ready! The quality of dance you expect in your future determines the amount of adorning you will do today. Raise your expectations. You shouldn’t be expecting to go to some mediocre dance. Your goal should be to dance in the most sophisticated dances reserved for the ones who have invested heavily in themselves.
~Herman Najoli “How to Make Your Mark”

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm following you on twitter because I started following as many people as possible that live amongst me in none other than ...RENO :D Just reading these quotes you blogged remind me that I'm not alone in this city as far as unique creative and inspiring people go! Thanks for renewing my faith in OUR city and if you EVER need any help with 'internet stuff' track me down on face book or twitter or whatever creative way you choose! I like to help people out for free more often than not, as long as they return the favor some how some way, big or small, its the mutual respect I'm more concerned with ;) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comments, Jeremy, it's nice to meet you! Also, thanks for telling me about what you do. I'll be getting to know you via your posts on Twitter :) Take Care, ~Tele

    ReplyDelete