Monday, September 28, 2009

"My 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse"

Fall is my favorite season! I akin the seasons to life's cycle and considering I'm in the second half of my 40's, I would venture to say that I am living in what is the Fall season of my life. I want to experience it with the same wonder and zeal that I feel from it's crisp,cool breeze and it's beauty unfolding before my eyes.

I was told by Debbie Ford, author of The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse: A Breakthrough Program for Connecting with Your Soul's Deepest Purpose
that things are "Never a coincidence.... We're always in sync with the universe..." so, I find the timing of her book perfect for where I am in my journey in life.

According to Debbie, "the Consciousness Cleanse is designed to purify your mind and emotions, bringing you enormous amounts of strength, confidence, and deep inner peace." I am ready to open my heart, mind and soul to these possibilities. In preparation for my consciousness cleanse, I have read the first section of Debbie's book, which is "A Breakthrough Program for Connecting with Your Soul's Deepest Purpose." I have been reflecting on The Promise, The Process, The Preparation, The Practice and the Cleansing Tools that she outlines for the days ahead.

One of the most poignant statements that resonated with me from the first section of The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse was that "Mediocricity in any area of your life is no longer an option, because either your pain is too great or your desire for having it all is too compelling."

No comments:

Post a Comment